Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy was Western Pennsylvania’s first technical institute to offer a career training course in massage therapy. Our academy was formed in 1986 and has graduated hundreds of successful massage therapists since then.
You too can join the hundreds of working, confident licensed massage therapists who have started on their path to success at the Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy. Massage therapy is a profession suited to a person of warmth and compassion. If you are looking for a helping profession that fulfills your need for personal satisfaction while providing a good living, then you owe it to yourself to consider the Pittsburgh School of Massage Therapy.
The unique features of our program will allow you to…
Graduate with confidence in your hands on skills.
- You will start your hands on practice in the first week of classes.
- You will receive the maximum hands on experience possible in our program.
- Our anatomy courses integrate hands on learning.
- Our Intern Clinic provides real life professional experience.
Graduate with confidence in your knowledge.
- You will learn from seasoned professionals with many years of practice and teaching experience.
- Our college level Anatomy/Physiology courses prepare you to communicate with other health care professionals.
- We offer a unique guarantee that you will pass your licensure exam on the first attempt. Details are included in our school catalog which you will receive during your tour.
Graduate with a feeling of satisfaction.
We take a personal interest in your success. Our job placement services will be available to you throughout your professional career. Know that you have received a training that is second to none.
Explore this site to get a feel for our school and programs and why our graduates have such a high level of satisfaction and success. Even better, call us to schedule a personal visit and see what we have to offer you.